Well, I finally did it.
It was not planned.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Mike Shreeve from Portland, OR. Mike has been doing online/offline marketing for 3 years and has built a 6 figure business and has 8 staff members.
In this interview we covered;
- What moving 28 times before the age of 18 taught Mike about life
- Why he does what he does
- How he lost $95k in the last 3 months
- How important building a funnel is (crucial and I have not always done it)
- His one niche he works with and why he focuses on this “underserved” industry
- How he builds trust AND makes money at the same time (every offliner should be doing this)
- Why every entrepreneur needs to study psychology
- His #1 piece of advice and it is an absolute gem (every entrepreneur needs to follow this)
- Who his inspiration is and why (you’ll love this)
- Who he thinks would play him in a movie and why (I love this actor!)
- And more..
Just a really good interview and Mike has built up a very successful business and I love his approach to offline marketing.
Please watch the interview below;[viral-locker][/viral-locker]
Join Mike’s Facebook groups here;
Please leave your comments on the interview below. I would really appreciate it and try and answer every comment.