You win some, and you lose some.
I never lose, either I win or I learn.
According to Google, that second quote is from Nelson Mandela AND Tupac.
Mindset, is really is what separates the winners from the losers.
The top quote I would consider a loser mindset.
The second quote would be from a winning mindset.
I put on a live workshop the other day and had a goal of getting 30 people to invest in the training.
Four people invested.
Now, some might look at that as a “fail”, and I almost did, but my friend Audrey digitally smacked some sense into me.
Then I got to thinking….
- This training was done with ZERO ad spend…
- This was done with a couple emails….
- I was paid to create the training, as I didn’t create anything until people bought.
- I now have another product that I can offer to people looking to get crystal clear on what they want out of life
- I now have another piece of content for the membership site (Dads only) I am launching very soon.
I also learned I need to be better at promoting, as I wasn’t as aggressive as I should have been.
The total sales are not going to buy me that Tesla I want, but still got a truckload of value out of it.
Remember — it is not just about sales, as there is a ton to gain from TAKING ACTION.
Most are too scared to take action, and that’s a sad reality.