This has worked for me. I am not an expert, but these simple 7 things could supercharge your business.
7 Tips for Success
1. Pick ONE niche! I promise you, that’ll make a World of difference. Dominate it. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.
2. I block Facebook/Twitter/Warrior Forum from 9-5. It works for me. Although, I haven’t been doing it lately.
3. I get dressed up every day. Dress shirt, slacks and dress shoes. It’s a psychological thing, but it helps me tremendously.
4. Don’t log onto Skype during the day. I chat with my outsourcers/mastermind group in the morning/evenings, but limit yourself as it can suck time away. Fast
5. Reward yourself after a good week. Go buy a pair of shoes, new phone, iPad (really good week), throw $50 down on your favorite sports team, take your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband out. I don’t care what it is, just give yourself a pat on the back. You’ve worked hard and deserve a treat.
6. I take a 20 minute walk every morning within an hour of waking up. Better than any anti-depressant out there. It makes a difference. Trust me. Not “get in shape” difference, but “get your mind right” difference.
7. Don’t listen to the haters! I have no doubt YOU can do it! I don’t care what your High School “guidance” counselor told you. Go all in! hedge your bets. A lot of people are brainwashed in that everyone should have a 9-5 soul sucking job that they hate. Not this guy! I am blazing a new trail!
And you should, too.