I got a sneak peak into Offline Jailbreak and must say that I am pretty impressed. It’s a course with 3 offline marketers who I had the pleasure to hang out with in Las Vegas;
- Ryan McKinney (Built two 6 figure businesses in the last 10 months)
- Brad Spencer (A legend on the Warrior Forum and has consulted for many businesses around the country)
- Robert Stukes (Has done 7 figures online)
These guys were up to something in Vegas and I just couldn’t put my finger on it. They we sneaking around, whispering and just being secretive.
I talked with Ryan after the event and he let me in on what they were up to. I should have known.
This is an offline course with 4 methods on getting clients. The premise of this WSO is this;
“What if I lost everything tomorrow and only had a phone, a laptop, and a few bucks? What would I do?”
We’ve all been in a pinch before so I think we all can relate. Some of the methods include;
- Using YouTube as a foot in the door (very sneaky)
- A reputation management method I have NEVER heard of before and plan to try it with my new biz
- How Robert grabber 6 clients in a weekend!
- and much much more…
I speak with Ryan often and I know he is a mover and a shaker. He has a whole team do most of his dirty work. He’s a smart businessman. I am slowly installing systems into my business so I can live the lifestyle AWAY from the computer.
Offline Jailbreak is going to be the offline WSO of the Summer! (Technically mine was in Spring :))