Little Caesars pizza…
Oreo blizzards from Dairy Queen…
The $1 Blackjack tables…
Cookies, cake and pretty much anything with sugar…
Ok, I think you get the point.
Once again, I got carried away.
every one time at the bar.
That is my actual kryptonite.
I recently told a friend I deal with self-doubt just about everyday.
He was surprised, and told me I seem so confident on my videos.
Little does he know the anxiety I face the hours minutes leading up to hitting record on my camera.
I always question myself…
Is this good enough?
Is this valuable to anyone?
Am I just wasting my time?
Am I good enough?
What rhymes with month?
Does this even matter?
Does anyone care?
Those are just SOME of the questions I beat myself up with.
We ALL deal with self-doubt. I am finding the high achievers are better at MANAGING it than others.
That’s the secret — managing that little devil that pops up telling us we’re no good.
What works extremely well for me is journaling.
Yup, I journal every single morning.
Before Facebook, email, and wrestling with the kids. I write, usually 2-3 pages every morning.
In fact, I recently hosted a LIVE workshop where we all journaled together.
Yes, you read that right.
You are going to journal along side me — 5 total journaling exercises in total.
Here is what you will discover on this recorded masterclass;
- How to UNCOVER your true core values…
- How to boost your self-worth with these nine simple words…
- A writing exercise to design your dream day…
- How to find your WHY by asking these 2 simple questions…
- A writing exercise that will leave you with a smile on your face, no matter what happened earlier in the day
- Why you should start your day with this shockingly simple exercise that has the power to transform your day
Use coupon code HALLOWEEN to SAVE 50% off this training.
That’s just a small investment of $13.50! This special offer expires on Halloween.